Can't change difficulty for AI

Started by mrxkenny, July 17, 2011, 01:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrxkenny

I clicked on the drop down menu and select other difficulties but it stays on very easy. Is that a bug, lag or im doing something wrong? Does anyone have this problem?

RaZZoR

on the right side there is a console with 4 options
The 3rd one is the difficulty

mrxkenny

Quote from: RaZZoR on July 17, 2011, 05:47:39 PM
on the right side there is a console with 4 options
The 3rd one is the difficulty

yep got it figured it out. it's actually the second option right next to Modes. change that and both of AI's difficulties will change. 3rd one is speed of the game. thanks :)

RaZZoR

ugh sorry i confused it ^.^ 2nd option  :)
no problem , but i think they should get it fixed . mby some people want to try 1 pc a difficulty and the other one another difficulty

reaper

Excuse me guys, 2 days ago i just realize that there is that Starfriend thing.. I already have installed this in my house (2 computers) and it's really works!

Can we (my brother and I) play against de IA with this SC2LAN?

RaZZoR

RaZZoR

when you make a game on the right side there is a panel with several options , change the 1st one to the last option and then chose the difficulty from the 2nd one.

reaper

Quote from: RaZZoR on July 23, 2011, 06:42:24 PM
when you make a game on the right side there is a panel with several options , change the 1st one to the last option and then chose the difficulty from the 2nd one.

Yeah, thanks brot.. i found the correct option. It's so funny we have to guess what option because of that chinese stuff xd