Hello! I have the same problem, I've read everything on the help topic, and nothing solved my problem.
Here's what I did:
1. installed fresh copy of tw sc2 without internet
2. patched it to 1.3.2 (links from http://www.battle4sc2.com
3. copied map cache files
4. copied everything from the starfriend 0.44 list to route of sc2
5. copied also the eng audio files to their correct places
6. gave full access to all the sc2 files
7. opened port range forward, disabeled firewall, disabeled antivirus
I run server, I run sc2, in username I type: (email@example.com
) nothing works, i also tried 5 different ones, nothing seems to work, I always get same ERROR: BATTLE.NET CONNECTION LOST
I can choose PLAY OFFLINE or OK
What am I doing wrong?
I'm not a noob with computers...