Enhanced AI Patch for ZERG

Started by edwardgtxy, February 28, 2010, 05:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edwardgtxy

It can be used with the old enhanced AI patch for terran. Made by a Chinese?
Well, I got raped by 2Z +1T. =( GL HF

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2zyhmkymev

\StarCraft II Beta\TriggerLibs

reaperman

So you're saying that I can install this over the other Terran AI hack and it will work?

edwardgtxy

yes, as you can see they share the same folder xD

2g4u

So we should expect a cheating Protoss AI too, soon ?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

ooni

still the resource cheating AI whore but Zerg version is much harder
Heres how to beat it.
Terran - Nuke
Zerg - Mass anything (But don't forget to create a lot of spine crawlers for first 2 waves)
Protoss - IMMORTALS (plus some anti air)

2g4u

Terran cheating AI is easy, but this one offers some challenge(the first AI to beat me :D). Can't wait for the toss one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Giz

can someone give me the exact location where to put this file, seems like its a basesc2.data file, do i put it into TriggerLibs folder?where the terran enhanced aI is?

Venom

Basically, from what I've been reading you just place this file in that directory mentioned in the initial post and you're good to go.

Now both Zerg and Terran have solid AI apparently.

Also, installing this overrides Starcrack v3.0, am I right ? So if you do get a Protoss opponent it's brain dead.
Of course you could probably always just delete this TriggerLibs stuff and you get SC3.0.

Can anyone confirm my understanding is correct ? Don't have time to test them now..

Nerdy777

i think the link is not working properly..im actually going to download it but it keeps on not loading...anyway thanks for the work..i really do appreciate these things cause i could practice a bit more before the actual.. ;D

Giz

link doesnt work and still where do u put that file? into beta folder and overwrite anything u need?

SnipeShow257

so i have both the zerg and terran AI and i put them into the SC2 beta folder, but the is still very weak, im not sure what is wrong, might be because i have vista, any ideas?

Giz

Quote from: SnipeShow257 on February 28, 2010, 11:28:38 AM
so i have both the zerg and terran AI and i put them into the SC2 beta folder, but the is still very weak, im not sure what is wrong, might be because i have vista, any ideas?

make sure they are in TriggerLibs folder, like this : C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\TriggerLibs