Enhanced AI for terran

Started by fadeless, February 27, 2010, 11:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fadeless

This is a AI file made by chinese. Only Terran have AI.
Becareful... the AI is quite strong :P

Installation: Just put the file "TriggerLibs" inside the "Starcraft II Beta" folder. Use lazylaunch to open a AI map.

Edit:  omg forget to post the download link lol
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwdn22mnj31/sc2beta_enhancedai_t_sc2.178.com_TriggerLibs.rar

The opponents are random, so you may have to restart quite a number of time to get a terran computer

madrussian190

so will the ai automatically be terran ? and if not then what will the zerg or toss do ?

cool thanks

ramblerkid18

john92

So you just put the TriggerLib file in the Starcraft 2 directory?

fadeless

Quote from: john92 on February 27, 2010, 11:47:54 PM
So you just put the TriggerLib file in the Starcraft 2 directory?

Yes
Like this:    C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\TriggerLibs

fadeless

ramblerkid18

Well, It doesn't find that file using that path, is it because I have windows vista?

fadeless

Quote from: ramblerkid18 on February 27, 2010, 11:51:49 PM
Well, It doesn't find that file using that path, is it because I have windows vista?

Just put the file "TriggerLib" inside
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\

The file does not exist orginally ..

ramblerkid18

Lol. Thank you for being patient with me, but where do I find the actual file "TriggerLibs"

fadeless

Quote from: ramblerkid18 on February 28, 2010, 12:03:19 AM
Lol. Thank you for being patient with me, but where do I find the actual file "TriggerLibs"

Just in the rar file ..

Jovani

Something about this seems kinda off, has anyone tested it out to see if its legit?

Ilovecake

ive tested it...  its crazy how they get 3 barracks in under 2 mins if that... they had 20 battlecruisers within like 10 mins at the most.. ON lost temple

kdub69

The terran player is much better and is actually a challenge but he still doesnt expand... he had 3 barracks b4 i even had one gateway :) but i still ended up beating him  nice add to terran we need to make a zerg and protoss ai now

Ilovecake

if it is a zerg or a toss ai there will be an error msg on the bottom of the screen saying script error when the game starts if that doesnt appear ur playing terran

ramblerkid18

THIS WAS AWESOME lol. I did a toss vs terran. (Me=toss) I won in 11 mins, but hey this was wicked fun, alotta viking harrasses, immortal micro ftw lol. Thanks to the creator of this!